- Out of Stock
- Product Code:
- EMD12 
Maton Mini EMD12 Diesel with AP5 Pro Pickup System
Australia's Maton guitars are made in Box Hill, Victoria and loved all over the world. Maton use an extensive range of Australian sourced timbers such as QLD Maple, Bunya and Walnut, and Victorian Blackwood. We always have a great range of Maton's in stock so pop in and have a strum!
The Mini Maton is a small bodied guitar with a very big voice. Though it is a lot smaller than a standard dreadnought, this guitar packs a punch well above its weight. The AP5 Pro pickup is tuned perfectly so when plugged in the Diesel sounds like a full-size, full-bodied guitar. It's smaller dimension however make it easier to perform with and reduce feedback problems that come with full size guitars such as dreadnoughts.
This Diesel model 12 string has a "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce top, solid blackwood back and sides, AP5 PRO pickup system, gold grover machine heads, and the Vintage Amber Stain looks beaut! With hardcase.
- "AA" Grade Sitka Spruce Top
- "AA" Blackwood Back and Sides
- Streaky Ebony fingerboard
- 22.7" Scale neck
- 90mm Soundhole
- Herringbone Binding
- Gold Grover Rotomatic tuners
- AP5 PRO pickup system
- Deluxe Maton hardcase
- Mini Maton Diesel special EMD6 demo...
- Diesel - Tip Of My TongueDiesel performs an acoustic version of his classic tune -Tip Of My Tongue - live in the FIVEaa StudioDiesel performs an acoustic version of h...
- The Mini Maton Diesel SpecialThe Mini Maton Diesel Model (Maton EMD6) is a small bodied guitar with a very big voice. Though a lot smaller than a standard dreadnought, this guitar...The Mini Maton Diesel Model (Maton EMD6)...
- Maton Guitars [Official Promo]Maton Guitars, founded by Bill May in 1946, builds high quality acoustic guitars, electric guitars and custom built guitars.Melbourne, Australia · ht...Maton Guitars, founded by Bill May in 19...