- In Stock
- Product Code:
- AERALPHAPLUS 
AER Alpha Plus 50Watt Acoustic Instrument Amplifier- Black
The Alpha plus is a professional and versatile acoustic amp with increased power output over the regular AER Alpha
With one channel but two independent input stages (line and microphone/line), a dynamically controlled 50 Watts power amplifier, 8" twin-cone speaker system, 3-band equalization and reverb, the Alpha plus is applicable for the enhancement of a wide variety of instruments just as well as vocals.
Although especially developed for acoustic instruments, the Alpha plus is suited excellently for all other (even electrical) instruments and the 48V phantom power supply of the XLR-input allows the operation of high-quality condenser microphones.
The whole system ensures impressive dynamics plus a well-balanced distortion-free tone at all sound pressure levels, despite strikingly small sizes and little weight.
- 50W output with dynamic control
- 8" (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Input One - Combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket as high-quality line or balanced microphone input stage 48V phantom power, gain control
- Input Two - 6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation) and gain control
- Digital reverb / Three band tone controls
- Birch plywood cabinet
- Unique Features Headphones, line out, DI-out, external effect loop via send and return, footswitch (internal/external effect on/off)
- Weight 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
- Comes with padded gigbag with AER-lining