- In Stock
- Product Code:
Ampeg’s BA-108 8″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package ideal for practice. Perfect for small spaces, the new 60-degree monitoring angle delivers unmatched clarity. With front-facing controls and features built for silent practice, the Ampeg BA-108 is the most professional practice amp for the money.
Classic Ampeg tone
- 20 watts RMS power
- 8″ Ampeg Custom8™ speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- Ampeg BA 108 v2 Bass Combo DemoThe Ampeg BA-108v2 is a 20 watt solid state combo bass amp with an 8 inch speaker. In this brief video you can hear how it sounds at a few different s...The Ampeg BA-108v2 is a 20 watt solid st...
- Ampeg BA-108 - Feature WalkthroughFor more information visit http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba-108/ Dig into all the details of the completely-redesigned Ampeg BA-108. Find out ...For more information visit http://www.am...
- Ampeg BA Series: BA-108 & BA-11...The Ampeg BA-108 and BA-110 bass combos are perfect for beginning bassists, offering tools like 3-band EQ, MP3 input and a headphone out for silent pr...The Ampeg BA-108 and BA-110 bass combos ...