- Special Order
- Product Code:
The Apogee HypeMiC is designed to record it all: Vocals, Instruments, Podcasts, Drums. If you need one mic to do it all, check out the videos and see how the Hype MiC performs in a challenging range of scenarios. It's designed to be high quality and easy to use, with the professional results you would expect from Apogee equipment. It's so cool we have such great tools available for recording now!
HypeMiC’s unique analog compression enhances vocals like no other microphone. The three compression settings available in HypeMiC give you a truly balanced and “mixed” recording, reducing the need for extensive processing and mixing. Capturing your perfect take has never been easier.
HypeMiC brings a new level of smoothness and warmth to acoustic instrument recording. Varying compression levels allow you to capture the fullest tone of your instrument without compromise. Built for high SPL levels, HypeMiC provides greater clarity and detail when recording loud acoustic instruments from drums to horns to choirs.
Ideal for live streaming, podcasts and broadcasts, HypeMiC balances audio dynamics for greater clarity resulting in better ‘broadcast ready’ recordings. HypeMiC is compatible with any Mac/PC and iOS app that allows you to select an audio device so you’re never without a pro studio when you are on the go.
- Studio-quality analog compressor built in
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Headphone output with Blend feature offers zero latency recording
- Premium accessories kit includes tripod, pop filter and carrying case
- No configuration required, just plug in and record with any audio app
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC
- Optimized for GarageBand, Logic, and Core Audio compatible apps on Mac
- Introducing Apogee HypeMiCApogee HypeMiC Learn more: https://www.apogeedigital.com/products/hypemic Introducing HypeMiC, Apogee’s next-generation studio-quality USB condenser...Apogee HypeMiC Learn more: https://www.a...
- Dennis Lorenzo - HypeMiC BeDennis Lorenzo - Records his song 'Be' Recorded Live with HypeMiC at Apogee Studio, Santa Monica, CA. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dennisloren...Dennis Lorenzo - Records his song 'Be' R...
- Peter Erskine Drum Recording with H...Drum Virtuoso Peter Erskine stopped by the studio to share his grooves and insight on recording with HypeMiC. All audio recorded with HypeMiC. Apogee ...Drum Virtuoso Peter Erskine stopped by t...
- HypeMiC Drum Demo with Theron "...Theron Feemster creates a beat from drum loops recorded with HypeMiC's 3 different compression levels. Drum sounds recorded by HypeMiC with unprocesse...Theron Feemster creates a beat from drum...