Audio Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
The Audio Technica ATR2100-USB is a rugged handheld microphone with USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone
- Dual USB digital output and XLR analog output
- Suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack
- Adjust headphone volume on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs
- USB and XLR cables included
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation