- In Stock
- Product Code:
- BA-108V2 
Ampeg Micro-CL 2x10" 100-Watt Bass Stack
Snack-Size Stack! The Ampeg MicroCL lets you have the stack and save your back with the 'Fridge n Head' form factor, but a more usable size and wattage.
Let’s face it. You are the type who would happily crank up a full Ampeg SVT stack in your living room. Heck, who needs neighbours anyway? And noise violations are really just a badge of honour, right? For the rest of us, there is the Ampeg Micro-CL Stack, delivering 100 watts of pure Ampeg tone. It’s perfect for those just getting into Ampeg or for the seasoned bassist looking to practice in far flung locations like the master bathroom.
- Power output: 100 watts @ 8 ohms
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Unbalanced line out / FX loop
- Dual inputs (0dB & -15dB)
- 1/8" headphone out / line in
- Dimensions ( H x W x D inches): 7 x 12.2 x 10
- Handling weight: 13.8 lbs
- 100 watts power handling @ 8 ohms
- 2 x 10" LF drivers / Frequency response: 57 Hz – 5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Dimensions ( H x W x D inches): 24 x 13 x 11
- Handling weight: 33.2 lbs
- Ampeg BA 108 v2 Bass Combo DemoThe Ampeg BA-108v2 is a 20 watt solid state combo bass amp with an 8 inch speaker. In this brief video you can hear how it sounds at a few different s...The Ampeg BA-108v2 is a 20 watt solid st...
- Ampeg BA-108 - Feature WalkthroughFor more information visit http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba-108/ Dig into all the details of the completely-redesigned Ampeg BA-108. Find out ...For more information visit http://www.am...
- Ampeg BA Series: BA-108 & BA-11...The Ampeg BA-108 and BA-110 bass combos are perfect for beginning bassists, offering tools like 3-band EQ, MP3 input and a headphone out for silent pr...The Ampeg BA-108 and BA-110 bass combos ...