- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
Emerson Custom Prewired 3-Way Switchcraft Short Straight Toggle Switch
Here is Emerson Custom's newly redesigned Prewired 3-Way Toggle Switch. Color coded 22 gauge wire makes soldering a breeze... No more cussing over getting that vintage outer braid to heat up so you can solder your grounds. Professionally wired up and ready to throw in your Les Paul, or any other style of guitar that requires a Gibson style 3-way toggle switch. We've done all the hard work for you so that you can have a flawless and reliable sound in an easy to install package.
- Fits USA made Gibson LP's, USA Made PRS's 245's, Tele Deluxes, Epiphones and most other Gibson-Style imports with very little modification.
- Made In the USA Switchcraft Toggle Switch handwired with color coded 22 gauge wire. All soldered switch connections are reinforced with heatshrink to ensure years of trouble-free use.
- Switch Tip NOT Included (Sold Separately)
- Built to last, replace your scratchy and noisy switch today!
Emerson Custom Prewired Kits work and sound better than components that come stock in guitars. Emerson use premium components, hand metered and match Emerson PRO CTS Potentiometers with an even taper as you turn them down. No sudden drop off in volume, no mud when you roll off the Tone. Emerson Paper in Oil capacitors sound amazing, just like the Paper in Oil capacitors that were used in vintage Fender and Gibsons. They are wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life.These kits are painstaking wired by hand one at a time in Bixby, Oklahoma, USA.