1. What is your role in the store?
A bit of everything with a focus on guitars. Occasionally I also like to speak in a cockney accent around the store, sometimes whilst answering the dog and bone.
2. What styles of music are you into?
Everything from movie scores to heavy rock with all the good bits in between.
3. Equipment you currently own?
PRS custom 24, a Fender Custom Shop set neck Strat, a 90’s Fender Strat Ultra, Epiphone 339, Maton performer, Guild true American and another Maton from years back. A bunch of pedals and a few amps.
4. Piece of gear or instrument you have previously owned… and wish you never sold?
I’ve tried to avoid this pitfall although I had a 70’s Strat that was stolen and this is a constant source of distress.
5. Favourite guitar?
My PRS custom 24 recently purchased from concept and the Maton performer
6. Favourite effects pedal?
7. Where do you play at the moment?
All over town in duo’s and Trio’s with a few tribute shows including Bill Withers, Rodriguez with a Sting and The Police show coming soon
8. Who have you played with?
Not sure about played with but I’ve stood very close to some cracking players!
9. When did you start playing?
When I was 16 ish
10. What is the best memory or gig you have played?
The Strat Pack Concert at Wembley Arena in London, UK. Amazing experience but I almost threw up from nerves!
11. Who do most look up to musically or who has influenced you the most so far?
Too many to mention. Early days was all about rock guitar like Slash and Vai then I opened my ears to everything else from jazz to classical
12. Best piece of advice you could give to other musicians?
Play with people better than you, ask lots of questions, be as open minded as possible and don’t be a pain in the arse.