1. What is your role in the store?
2. What styles of music are you into?
experimental / indie rock&roll / jazz / blues / 20th century classical / pop / hiphop
3. Equipment you currently own?
Fender super deluxe, 65 deluxe reverb, japanese telecaster, a box of pedals, jason mask & electric shaver.
4. Piece of gear or instrument you have previously owned… and wish you never sold?
No regrets, no rules etc.
5. Favourite guitar?
6. Favourite effects pedal?
Pitch shifters can be pretty wild. Diggin' the Memory Toy (analog delay) lately.
7. Where do you play at the moment?
Mainly places like the Bird & the Bakery.
8. Who have you played with?
My old band The Chemist played with some interesting line ups at Southbound a couple of times, Splendor in the Grass & Big Day Out. We did some cools support tours, one with silversun pickups for example. As a session guitarist, I've played on Empire of the Sun's last record, & the live bands for Bob Evans, Kevin Parker's (tame impala) Kevin Spacey & Megan Washington.
9. When did you start playing?
I was nine.
10. What is the best memory or gig you have played?
I once composed a ten minute song for ten musicians & set up around & through the audience utilizing the surround sound set-up. I liked that one.
11. Who do most look up to musically or who has influenced you the most so far?
Tom Waits is a hero.
12. Best piece of advice you could give to other musicians?
Put your head down & keep your head up.