- In Stock
- Product Code:
The Boss DD-200 Digital Delay is part of the new 200 series pedals from Boss. These pedals will save space on your pedal board, but pack versatility and premium audio quality thanks to their 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate. They also support additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI. The DD-200 inherits many features from the flagship DD-500 Delay Pedal, but at a price and size that works for you. The easy to use interface means you'll be playing more and dialling in less. Four onboard memories let you recall your favourite settings when you need them.
Let inspiration take over with the variety of delay colours from modern digital to classic analog - there's 12 types to cover every base. Everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads can be achieved with the selections available, including sounds derived from our famous RE-201 Space Echo. There's nothing that can stand in the way of your creativity! Can you believe there’s also a looper which offers up to 60 seconds of phrase looping. That's something you might not have thought you needed until you try it. A selectable carryover function for seamless transitions between memories is also another inclusion.
Here at Riffs & Licks Music, we think the DD-200 is a great feature rich option for a wide tonal palette of delay on your board.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
- BOSS: DD-200 Digital Delay. A cruis...https://www.boss.info/au/products/dd-200/ I'll just start by saying that this is a killer delay machine, regardless of manufacturer or look. It slays....https://www.boss.info/au/products/dd-200...
- BOSS 200 Series: DD-200 & EQ-20...SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED – The BOSS 200 Series We proudly present to you a new generation of sophisticated yet simple to dial-in pedals by BOSS. Premium...SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED – The BOSS 200 Se...