- In Stock
- Product Code:
The expanded delay time now affords up to 6.4 seconds of delay -- a notable increase over BOSS's prior single stompbox delays. Hold mode allows the user to record up to 40 seconds of input signal, adding some looping capabilities to this machine. The new delay modes spice things up with two new options. Modulation Delay adds a splash of chorus to your delay sounds, like the Electro Harmonix Memory Man does, and Analog Delay simulates the BOSS DM-2's notorious warmth. Stereo output expands your tonal possibilites even further, allowing spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning and separate dry / wet signal paths. The DD-7 can also be controlled via an external footswitch and expression pedal. You can control tap tempo from an external footswitch and control your effect level with an optional expression pedal.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Boss DD7 Digital Delay Guitar Pedal...Justin from Sonic Sense Resource Center delivers another clear explanation of how and why to use a digital delay pedal in your guitar effects chain. N...Justin from Sonic Sense Resource Center ...
- Boss DD-7 Digital Delay DemoCheck out my other boss demos click below RV-5 Digital Reverb: https://youtu.be/Gk1lJgZG87c TR-2 Tremolo: https://youtu.be/xpqcZgIPBcY CH-1 Super Chor...Check out my other boss demos click belo...