- Call or Email for Availability
- Product Code:
The new GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that’s affordable and easy to use. With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300. Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and “down” tunings that are essential for today’s ultra-heavy rock styles. The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM® amps and effects for live playing and studio recording. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10’s guitar-to-MIDI convertor!
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Available with or without a GK-3 Divided Pickup
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)
- Boss GP-10 Sound ExamplesSome sound examples from the Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor by Jay Dawe from Boss and Alex Hutchings. Starting with some synth based tones and moving on ...Some sound examples from the Boss GP-10 ...
- Boss GP-10 Guitar ProcessorThese videos and audio files are bonus content related to the December 2014 issue of Guitar World. For the full range of interviews, features, tabs an...These videos and audio files are bonus c...