- In Stock
- Product Code:
Ripping a page from the supercharged high-gain distortion and spacious reverb of the popular Bassbreaker™ 15, the 30-watt Bassbreaker 30R adds full channel switching capability to allow for precise, individual control over your clean and distorted tones—while the built-in effects loop offers yet another dose of custom-tailored personality to your sound. Boasting a single 12” Celestion® V-Type speaker, this easily portable combo amp packs quite the punch of distinctively crunchy Bassbreaker tone. Let the EL84 tubes sparkle with nuanced clean tone, incinerate a path of destruction with fiery midrange distortion—or anything in between—with uncanny responsiveness to pick attack and control settings from mid- to high-gain. On stage or in the studio, the raw power is in your hands.
- 2 channels (footswitchable)
- 30 watts, variable 4, 8, or 16 ohm impedance
- Tube type: EL84 (output), 12AX7 (preamp)
- 1x12" Celestion V-Type speaker
- Onboard reverb
- 3-band EQ plus Gain control
- Inputs: 1 x ¼"
- Outputs: main speaker, extension speaker, effects loop send/return, XLR balanced direct out
- Included 1-button channel-switching footswitch
- Rugged meranti ply cabinet construction
- Fender Bassbreaker 30R DemoGuitar World tech editor Paul Riario checks out the Bassbreaker™ 30R with Fender Product Development Manager Rick HeinsGuitar World tech editor Paul Riario che...
- The NOT Rod! Fender Bassbreaker 30R...The Fender Hot Rod is one of the amps that is the easiest to recommend to anyone looking for the perfect pedal platform. The thing it doesn't do well ...The Fender Hot Rod is one of the amps th...
- The Fender Bassbreaker 30R: In-Dept...Watch as Fender's Rick Heins walks us through the exciting new features of the Bassbreaker 30R. Find out more here: http://bit.ly/2Cwe4LD #Fender #Bas...Watch as Fender's Rick Heins walks us th...