- In Stock
- Product Code:
Are you game enough?! Hard to find... the beautiful Blue Flower Telecaster (Made in Japan). Based on one of the most sought after vintage guitars, the '69
Telecaster, this guitar is elegantly colored with blue flower patterns on body top & back. Using a classic slab style Telecaster body made out of Basswood & a 1
piece Maple neck with a Rosewood stripe this '69 inspired telecaster has
a vintage vibe all over. You don't get much more vintage than the Blue
Flower finish on this guitar. With a strong pink burst fading in to a
metallic flower design there are not many guitars that look like this!
- Re-creation of a 1969 Telecaster with a blue psychedelic finish
- Twin vintage-style single-coil pickups deliver warmth, twang, and bite
- Comfortable 1-piece Slim C-shaped neck with 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard and 21 vintage frets
- Synthetic bone nut ensures excellent resonance and sustain
- American Vintage 3-saddle string-through-body bridge with chrome barrel saddles for classic Fender tone
- 2018 Fender Japan 60's Strats &...Hi everyone, Here's what I think is the first video of this new range of Fender 60's Reissue electric guitar to hit YouTube. This new range of guitars...Hi everyone, Here's what I think is the ...
- Fender Telecaster blue paisley (Jap...Fender Telecaster blue paisley (Japan) plus 1966 Fender Vibrolux Reverb overdrive (Okko Diablo Overdrive Gain+) www.gregorhilden.deFender Telecaster blue paisley (Japan) p...
- 2001 Fender TL-69 Blue Flower Reiss...Lollar Special Telecaster pickups.Lollar Special Telecaster pickups.