- In Stock
- Product Code:
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on Taylor GS Mini 4-String acoustic basses with a string scale length of 23.5 inches
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .037, .055, .062, .090
- D'Addario Strings - How It's MadeThe manufacturing process of D'Addario guitar strings.The manufacturing process of D'Addario g...
- Taylor GS Mini Acoustic Bass DemoSignal chain: Nick - Taylor GS Mini Bass - Fender Bassman 500 - Pre-EQ DI Out - Fender Bassman Pro 4x10 Cabinet - Shure Beta 52 Taylor GS Mini Acousti...Signal chain: Nick - Taylor GS Mini Bass...
- New Gear: Taylor Guitars Mini e Bas...As Taylor Guitars’ master designer Andy Powers describes it, the GS Mini-e Bass started off almost as an acoustic bass guitar for guitarists who wan...As Taylor Guitars’ master designer And...