- In Stock
- Product Code:
- DBR1 
Danelectro The Breakdown Overdrive Pedal
This Danelectro The Breakdown Overdrive Pedal is a recreation of a
vintage pedal used by Jimmy Page on the first Led Zeppelin album (the
Univox UD-50 Uni-Drive). The organic sounding boost pedal features a six
position "Break Up" control to push the front end of your amp with
increasing punch, positions 1 to 3 offer a subtle boost to always on
style overdrive with positions 4 to 6 take the overdrive up a gear
reaching fuzz territory at the highest position.
The interactive volume knob works with the Break Up switch to perfect the amount of overdrive in your amp. The Danelectro The Breakdown is from their vintage pedal range and comes in a great looking relic'ed enclosure with aged knobs, switches and jacks.
- Update of the coveted original Univox UD-50 Uni-Drive
- 6-way breakup selector ranges from subtle grit to punchy, snarling overdrive
- 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- 6mA current draw
- Danelectro - The Breakdown and The ...http://danelectro.com/vintage-pedals/ Guitar World tech editor Paul Riario checks out two vintage inspired pedals from Danelectro: The Breakdown (take...http://danelectro.com/vintage-pedals/ Gu...
- Andy checks out 'The Breakdown™' ...Andy checks out 'The Breakdown™' pedal for Reverb.com. Check out 'The Breakdown' pedal here: http://danelectro.com/vintage-pedals Facebook: https://...Andy checks out 'The Breakdown™' pedal...
- Danelectro Breakdown Overdrive Peda...Here's a demo of the Danelectro Breakdown Overdrive Pedal. It's an overdrive with 6 gain stages and adds some nice compression, brightness, and bottom...Here's a demo of the Danelectro Breakdow...