- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
- YX-135 
Yamaha YX135 Xylophone
The Yamaha YX-135C is a standard 3 1/2 octave Xylophone featuring Paduak Wood bars. It is ideal for beginning percussionists & educators. Very compact and portable, the tuning range is F45-C88 with non-graduated bars. The casters are 3″(2 locking) and conveniently located on the player’s side. Cover is included.
- Range-3 1/2 Octaves-F45-C88
- Bars-Paduak Wood
- Bar sizes-Non-graduated 1 3/8″ x 3/4″
- Height adjustable-No
- Dimensions-48 1/2″ x 24 1/2″
- Weight-48 1/2 pounds
- Pitch- A442
- Wheels- 3″ Casters, two locking
- Duo Luftwirbel - Caprice for piccol...Casey Cangelosi "Caprice" commissioned for the Duo Luftwirbel Sarah Pascher, Piccolo Cristóbal Gajardo, Xylophone http://www.duoluftwirbel....Casey Cangelosi "Caprice" comm...
- "I Play Yamaha"- Keiko Ab...From "I Play Yamaha", a series of short videos featuring outstanding performances by great artists playing musical instruments made by Yamah...From "I Play Yamaha", a series...
- Alla Turka xylophone soloOk, this is pritty crap i know.. but i had a go.. ive had the xylophone about 7 days now so ive only been getting the peice back it to scratch for a f...Ok, this is pritty crap i know.. but i h...