- In Stock
- Product Code:
What to say about the Hoof that hasn’t already been said? Our flagship fuzz pedal can be found on thousands on pedaboards around the world and has rocked countless stages from stinky suburban basements to Madison Square Garden. Twice.
The Hoof is loosely based on the classic green Russian muff-style fuzz circuit, and features a hybrid Germanium / Silicon design, pairing maximum tone with maximum temperature stability not found in finicky and expensive vintage units. We hand-match our NOS Germanium transistors to exacting specifications for pedal-to-pedal consistency, taking the guesswork out of your fuzz purchase, and guaranteeing that your Hoof delivers the same smooth, natural, and harmonically rich sustain as all your friends’ Hoofs. All your friends have Hoof fuzzes, right?
- Hand-made, one at a time in exotic Akron, Ohio
- True bypass
- Accepts a standard 9v center-negative Boss-style power adapter
- The current draw is low, so it’s ready for your isolated power supplies
- Earthquaker Devices Hoof vs Cloven ...The Hoof vs. it's "upgraded version", the Cloven Hoof. If you ask me, there is no question which one sounds better!The Hoof vs. it's "upgraded version...
- EarthQuaker Devices Hoof FuzzEarthQuaker Devices Hoof Fuzz. Video & animation by Jeff France, ripping by Lisa Bella Donna. Gear used: Les Paul, Hoof, DR. Z KT45, Voodoo Labs I...EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Fuzz. Video &am...
- EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Fuzz revie...This is a review of the EarthQuaker Hoof Fuzz. A hybrid silicon/germanium fuzz based on the early 90s green Sovtek Big Muff. I'm using a Fender CIJ 65...This is a review of the EarthQuaker Hoof...