- In Stock
- Product Code:
Eastman expands their very fine 300-series of instruments with the MDO-305, a short scale (~21") octave mandolin. This A-style instrument features a bound solid spruce top, hand-carved maple back and sides, and f-holes for superior clarity & projection.
- All solid woods
- Hand-carved maple back and sides
- Bound spruce top
- Maple neck
- Mother of pearl dot-inlaid radiused ebony fingerboard with stylized extension
- Adjustable bridge
- Traditional stamped tailpiece
- Satin Classic finish (rich red-brown stain)
- Nickel hardware
- Finely crafted in Asia
- Includes well padded gigbag with neck support and backpack straps
- Eastman MDO-305 Octave Mandolin at ...
- Eastman MDO305 Octave MandolinThanks for watching our video! Be sure to subscribe to our page and then visit us at themandolinstore.com to find out why we are the largest mandolin ...Thanks for watching our video! Be sure t...
- A Little Bach On My New Weber Octav...I came home from Nashville today to find the most beautiful instrument lying on my bed! I transposed a piece from my cello studies to help get acquain...I came home from Nashville today to find...