- In Stock
- Product Code:
Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar - Cherry
First introduced in 1958, the Epiphone Coronet is one of Epiphone's first and most successful original solid body electric guitar designs.
The latest version brings back many of the features of the early Coronet models including the symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with a single Epiphone PRO™ P-90 Dogear pickup, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button tuning machines, and a white butterfly pickguard with foil E logo.
- Mahogany 'Medium C' Set Neck with Dot Inlays
- Indian Laurel 12" Radius Fingerboard
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets and Graph Tech® Nut
- Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar Pickup
- Epiphone Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons