- In Stock
- Product Code:
Epiphone Crestwood Custom Electric Guitar - Cherry
The Crestwood first appeared in 1958 and it was renamed Crestwood Custom in 1959; it was Epiphone's first two-pickup solid-body electric guitar design.
The new Epiphone Crestwood Custom returns to its roots with features that harken back to the early models including a symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with two Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker™ pickups, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines, and a clear butterfly pickguard with white center stripe and foil E logo.
- Mahogany 'Medium C' Set Neck with Dot Inlays
- Indian Laurel 12" Radius Fingerboard
- Tremotone with Indian Laurel Insert and Foil E Logo
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets and Graph Tech® Nut
- Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker™
- Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons