- In Stock
- Product Code:
- 8500444 
Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s - Iced Tea
The Les Paul Standard 60s models from Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls. Featuring a classic Mahogany body with a Maple cap, Grover® tuners, and powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS electronics.
Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3
- Tailpiece: Locking Tune-o-matic Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Strings: D’Addario 10-46
- My new Les Paul - Billie Blue Jeans**The first part is a little boring. If you think so, I start to improvise around 1:45.** Got a new "Pelham Blue" Les Paul the other day and...**The first part is a little boring. If ...
- Epiphone Les Paul StandardThe Les Paul Standard remains one of the most sought after guitars in the world 50 years since its first issue. Now, Epiphone's Les Paul Standard brin...The Les Paul Standard remains one of the...
- Laura Cox - Nightrain Solo - Guns N...Official website : http://www.lauracoxband.com My Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/lauracoxofficial After several years without uploading any ...Official website : http://www.lauracoxba...