- Out of Stock
- Product Code:
Emerson Custom 4-Way Telecaster Prewired Kit 250k-Ohm
Emerson Custom Prewired Kits work and sound better than components that come stock in guitars. Emerson use premium components, hand metered and match Emerson PRO CTS Potentiometers with an even taper as you turn them down. No sudden drop off in volume, no mud when you roll off the Tone. Emerson Paper in Oil capacitors sound amazing, just like the Paper in Oil capacitors that were used in vintage Fender and Gibsons. They are wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life.These kits are painstaking wired by hand one at a time in Bixby, Oklahoma, USA.
This is a 4-Way Tele prewired assembly for Telecaster style guitars featuring 2 single coil pickups. It will drop into most American Fender Teles with no modification. If you are installing this on an import guitar with metric sized pots you may need to ream your control plate holes to accept the slightly larger US-Spec pots and buy US-Spec knobs.
This kit includes:
- (2) Emerson Pro CTS 250k Solid Shaft Potentiometers [3/8" Shaft Length]
- (1) Oak Grigsby 4-Way Switch
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor *(0.022uf are used with 500K-Ohm Pots Option)*
- (1) Volume Mod
- Wiring Diagram
- Bridge & Neck in Parallel
- Bridge & Neck in Series (Humbucker Type Fullness)