- In Stock
- Product Code:
SO lovely!! American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance & tone.
The American Ultra Jazz Bass V features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and redesigned preamp provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded Fender hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile with Ultra satin finish
- Bound 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Two Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass pickups
- Redesigned active/passive preamp
- Adam Blackstone Plays The American ...Watch as bassist Adam Blackstone walks through the exciting features from the American Ultra Jazz Bass. Learn more about the American Ultra Series her...Watch as bassist Adam Blackstone walks t...
- American Ultra Jazz Bass | American...Watch as Edwin Carranza walks through the exciting features from the American Ultra Jazz Bass. Learn more about the American Ultra Series here: http:/...Watch as Edwin Carranza walks through th...