- Call or Email to Pre-Order
- Product Code:
Fender JMJ Road Worn Mustang Bass - Daphne Blue
Known as a true renaissance man of the modern music scene, Justin Meldal-Johnsen’s bass credits include Beck, Nine Inch Nails and more. His production credits include Jimmy Eat World, Paramore and M83, among others. JMJ is a shining example of today's breed of multi-genre musician/producers, ever pushing boundaries and inspiring others.
- Road Worn Daphne Blue lacquer finish
- 30"-scale maple neck; 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Custom-spec split-coil Mustang pickup
- Vintage-style hardware; aged pearl pickguard
- Hipshot "Lollipop" tuners
- The JMJ Road Worn Mustang® Bass | ...Watch as producer and multi-instrumentalist Justin Meldal-Johnsen’s introduces his signature Road Worn® Mustang® Bass - modeled after his 1966 Dap...Watch as producer and multi-instrumental...
- Nine Inch Nails - "Discipline&...The Slip - Nine Inch Nails - Nine Inch Nails live: Alessandro Cortini, Robin Finck, Josh Freese, Justin Meldal-Johnsen, Trent Reznor - Produced by Mic...The Slip - Nine Inch Nails - Nine Inch N...