- In Stock
- Product Code:
What a guitar! Masterbuilt ‘50’s Heavy Relic by Kyle McMillin. Hand picked “one off” at a recent Fender Dealer Fly-In... has to
be played to be believed.
• Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
• 2-Piece Select Ash Body
• Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
• ‘57 “V” Back-Shape
• 7.25”-9.5” Radius
• 21 #6105 Frets
• Hand-Wound Original Blackguard
· (Bridge) and Hand-Wound
· Twisted Tele (Neck) Pickups
• Present Day Tele Wiring
• Black Phenolic Pickguard
• Vintage Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
• Vintage Style Tuning Machines
• Bone Nut
• Deluxe Hardshell Case
Certificate of Authenticity
- Interviewing the Master Builders at...Frank took off to the the Fender Custom Shop and interviewed the Masterbuilder's about their favorite part of the build process. We have 90 minutes of...Frank took off to the the Fender Custom ...
- Fender Custom Shop Master Builder T...In this Master Builder Tips segment, Fender Custom Shop's Paul Waller shows how to float a bridge. SUBSCRIBE NOW: http://bit.ly/FenderSubscribe SHOP N...In this Master Builder Tips segment, Fen...
- Fender Custom Shop--The Birth Of A ...Watch as Fender Custom Shop master builder Paul Waller builds a '61 Sunburst hardtail heavy relic Strat for Grooveyard recording artist, Johnny Hunkin...Watch as Fender Custom Shop master build...
- Tips from John Cruz of Fender Custo...This a video from Fender Custom Shop and it is very useful, imo. http://guitarism-tr.blogspot.comThis a video from Fender Custom Shop and...