- Out of Stock
- Product Code:
What a guitar! Masterbuilt ‘50’s Heavy Relic by Kyle McMillin. Hand picked “one off” at a recent Fender Dealer Fly-In... has to
be played to be believed.
• Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
• 2-Piece Select Ash Body
• Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
• ‘57 “V” Back-Shape
• 7.25”-9.5” Radius
• 21 #6105 Frets
• Hand-Wound Original Blackguard
· (Bridge) and Hand-Wound
· Twisted Tele (Neck) Pickups
• Present Day Tele Wiring
• Black Phenolic Pickguard
• Vintage Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
• Vintage Style Tuning Machines
• Bone Nut
• Deluxe Hardshell Case
Certificate of Authenticity
- Concept Music ONE-OFF Custom Shop M...This is a once-in-a-lifetime guitar from #Fender that has to be played to be believed! MASTER BUILT by Kyle McMillian, this one-of-a-kind Custom Shop ...This is a once-in-a-lifetime guitar from...
- Tips from John Cruz of Fender Custo...This a video from Fender Custom Shop and it is very useful, imo. http://guitarism-tr.blogspot.comThis a video from Fender Custom Shop and...
- Fender Custom Shop--The Birth Of A ...Watch as Fender Custom Shop master builder Paul Waller builds a '61 Sunburst hardtail heavy relic Strat for Grooveyard recording artist, Johnny Hunkin...Watch as Fender Custom Shop master build...