- Call or Email for Availability
- Product Code:
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Amplifier Type Digital
- Control Knobs Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Cabinet Material Lightweight Solid Pine
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers One - 12" Jensen® N-12K Neo
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Tone Master Deluxe Reverb | Fender ...Watch as Fender's John Dreyer and Rick Heins demo the new Tone Master Deluxe Reverb. Learn more about the Tone Master Series here: http://bit.ly/2ko9V...Watch as Fender's John Dreyer and Rick H...
- Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Re...Lightweight? Check. Looks cool? Check. Takes pedals well? Check. Dude, Fender must've been reading my diary when they made this one! The new Tone Mast...Lightweight? Check. Looks cool? Check. T...
- Fender Tone Master Deluxe vs. Origi...Classic Fender tube amp or DSP? Fender unveiled the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb and Tone Master Twin Reverb at Summer NAMM 2019, and we're doing a shoot...Classic Fender tube amp or DSP? Fender u...