- Out of Stock
- Product Code:
**ONE ONLY AT THIS PRICE**
Excellent sound is the quality Clarett owners love most. With up to 119dB dynamic range, superbly low noise, precision 24/192 conversion and eight specially-designed mic preamps with a unique analogue “Air” effect, Clarett 4Pre simply sounds great, easily out-performing other interfaces in its class and beyond. Meanwhile, its astonishing 1.67ms round-trip latency* simplifies your workflow and lets you use your favourite plug-ins in real time.
The mic pres have been designed especially for the Clarett range, with plenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion. In addition, they include a special “Air” feature that switches in an analogue model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre. The Instrument inputs also feature extra headroom to handle the loudest pickup.
- 4x New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- 18 Inputs / 8 Outputs
- Digital SPDIF I/O
- 2 headphone outputs for mastering / monitoring
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures extra low round trip latency
- High quality 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Compact portable design
- Individual phantom power for CH 1 – 4
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- Expandable over ADAT
- Focusrite // Recording Solomon Grey...We hired a beautiful-sounding abandoned warehouse in leafy Buckinghamshire (the HQ of Focusrite) and invited Solomon Grey and their string quartet to ...We hired a beautiful-sounding abandoned ...
- Focusrite // Recording Indie Guitar...In this video, we show you how to record a great sounding indie guitar, using a Fender Blues Junior amp and a Fender Tele. We used Softube plug-ins to...In this video, we show you how to record...