- In Stock
- Product Code:
Beautiful! The ES-335 model is one of the most recognizable in Gibson’s iconic instrument range. Joining the impressive 2018 line-up, this beautiful semi-hollow designed guitar has been adorned with an amazing figured maple top veneer in a striking Antique Sunset Burst. With the remarkable build quality you’d come to expect from Gibson, this instrument boasts an incredible sound with a gorgeous look to match.
The ES-335 is renowned for its versatility, but has generally
appealed mostly to jazz and blues players. However, with its fresh
aesthetics and updated hardware and electronics, we think the 2018
ES-335 will be seen in the hands of far more modern players.
- Top: 3-ply Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centerblock: Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Antique Sunset Burst
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C", Rolled Binding
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Small Block
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stopbar with Locking Studs
- Tuners: Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics
Includes Hardshell case.
- Gibson Memphis ES-335 Figured 2018 ...https://www.musicoff.com/test/test-strumenti/le-onde-sonore-della-gibson-memphis-es-335-aquamarine Info: http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guita...https://www.musicoff.com/test/test-strum...
- Eric Johnson's Favorite Guitars - E...Eric demos his favorite Gibson ES-335 at his home studio in Austin, TX.Eric demos his favorite Gibson ES-335 at...
- JD Simo talks Gibson ES-335 tone, t...We recently caught up with JD Simo at dBs Music in Bristol (http://www.dbsmusic.co.uk) to talk Gibson ES-335 tone, tips and technique. Warning: contai...We recently caught up with JD Simo at dB...