- In Stock
- Product Code:
Gibson SG Standard Bass - Heritage Cherry
The Gibson SG Bass has the legendary looks, sound and feel which made it one of Gibson's most iconic basses. The short scale length is actually a big part of this sound! While the short scale length of the SG Bass is preferred by smaller players, it's also preferred by many for the strong fundamental tone for which this short scale bass is known.
As expected, the solid mahogany body has deeply sculpted scarfing and the rounded profile mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard feels familiar and comfortable. A pair of calibrated SG bass pickups (neck and bridge) with individual volume and master tone controls add further tonal possibilities.
- 30.5" Scale Neck w/ 12" Radius Rosewood fingerboard
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Graph Tec Nut / Grover Shamrock
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit and Hardshell Case
- Strung .045, .065, .085, .105