- In Stock
- Product Code:
Old School! The classic 1950s Gretsch New Yorker archtop guitar returns! From casual playing to pro performance, this grand auditorium-size archtop will be your new favorite for its excellent tone, effortless playing action and handsome good looks.
Features include an arched solid spruce top, laminated maple sides and arched back, custom wound vintage-style single-coil pickup with rubberized magnet, vintage-style "V"-shaped mahogany neck profile, padauk fingerboard, 25" scale, compensated ebony bridge with trapeze tailpiece and nickel hardware.
- A lovely, vintage-inspired Gretsch Roots Collection instrument
- Grand auditorium body with arched solid spruce top, laminated maple sides, and arched back
- 25" scale length
- V-profile mahogany neck, padauk fingerboard with 19 frets (14 to body)
- 1.75" synthetic bone nut
- Ebony bridge
- 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Grover Sta-Tite geared tuning machines
- Vintage-style single-coil pickup with rubberized magnet
- Master volume control
- Strings: D'Addario EHR350 "Jazz Light" Half Rounds, gauges: .012 to .052
- Gretsch New YorkerGretsch New Yorker guitar is a reissue of the original Gretsch from the 1940's.Gretsch New Yorker guitar is a reissue o...
- New Gear: Gretsch G9550 New Yorker ...Guitarist James DePrato demonstrates the Gretsch G9550 New Yorker guitar. For the full review, please check out the July 2014 issue of Acoustic Guitar...Guitarist James DePrato demonstrates the...
- GRETSCH G9555 New Yorker 2015 Impro..." GRETSH G955 New YorkerJAZZ IMPROVISATION " LACHENAUD Jean Luc vous présente la guitare GRETSCH G9555 NEW YORKER 2015 modèle droitier éq..." GRETSH G955 New YorkerJAZZ IMPROV...