1. What is your role in the store?
Sales specialising in keyboards, guitars, and lap steels.
2. What styles of music are you into?
Alternative country , blues, indie , pop rock , classical and jazz .
3. Equipment you currently own?
Fender custom shop esquire
Fender American vintage 52 Tele
Fender American standard Tele
Gibson 61 reissue SG
Kawai K8 upright piano
Duesenberg Pomona 6 lap steel
Gretsch g5700 lap steel
Gibson j100 acoustic
MSA super sustain double neck pedal steel
Kawaii mp 9000 stage piano
Fender custom shop 64 vibroverb
Fender 65 deluxe reverb
2 Ep boosters
Hand wired Ibanez tube screamer 808
Aqua puss delay
4. Piece of gear or instrument you have previously owned… and wish you never sold?
An 1964 original Gibson L50
5. Favourite guitar?
My Fender custom shop Esquire
6. Favourite effects pedal?
EP Booster !!!!!!
7. Where do you play at the moment?
I’m currently doing a bit of national touring with Ruby Boots
8. Who have you played with in the past?
Past and present bands I have played in The Sun Orchestra
The Sleepy Jackson
The Polly Medlan Band
9. What is the best memory or gig you have played?
I played Sundance Film Festival in Park City Utah and Neil Young was there , he got up and sang a song with one of the acts on after us . Was pretty cool sharing a backstage area with Neil Young!
11. Who do most look up to musically or who has influenced you the most so far?
9. When did you start playing?
I started classical piano in year 3 . Started electric guitar in year 6 .
10. Best piece of advice you could give to other musicians?
Take the drinks “rider” back to your hotel!