1. What is your role in the store?
I try my best to get to know customers and work with them in finding the perfect instrument that they want, not what I think they want. Although my product knowledge is very diverse, my specialty is most likely in guitars, pedals and computer based recording.
2. What styles of music are you into?
My music tastes are very diverse but I am very into rock and a lot of independent artists.
3. Equipment you currently own?
My main setup at the moment is my Musicman Silhouette Special, a Fender Stratocaster, Fender Vibrolux Reverb Amp and my beautiful pedal board.
4. Piece of gear or instrument you have previously owned… and wish you never sold?
I’ve been lucky enough to have never needed to sell any of my instruments ☺
5. Favourite guitar?
Favourite guitar I own is my 1958 Fender Musicmaster
6. Favourite effects pedal?
Pedals I use most would have to be my Stymon Flint Reverb pedal and my Mad Professor Sky Blue Overdrive
7. Where do you play at the moment?
I play in a Band called September Sun and we play at various venues around Perth. Check us out ☺
8. When did you start playing?
I was 14, in grade 9, when I first started playing electric guitar but I played bass guitar in primary school and piano before that. I wish I never stopped playing the piano!
9. Who do most look up to musically or who has influenced you the most so far?
My biggest influences regarding me playing music probably comes mostly from my dad and my sister. My playing style has been influenced from so many different bands and artists from all different genres its kind of hard to name names.
10. Best piece of advice you could give to other musicians?
Friends don’t let friends stop playing music.