- In Stock
- Product Code:
Fully programmable, CODE combines authentic modelling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. CODE preamp, power amp and speaker cabinet models have been developed in collaboration with audio software pioneers Softube to create Marshall-Softube (MST) modelling, highly accurate recreations of classic and contemporary Marshall products and more.
CODE has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets. It has 24 FX including: Compressor, classic stompbox Distortions, Auto Wah, Pitch Shifter, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Tremolo. It includes Delays with Tap Tempo, and studio quality Reverbs. CODE’s MST preamps produce some of the most acclaimed and best loved Marshall tones: JTM45 2245, 1962 Bluesbreaker, 1959SLP Plexi, JCM800 2203, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, JCM2000 DSL100, JVM410H and more. CODE features EL34, 5881, EL84 & 6L6 MST power amp voicings, and MST speaker cabinet models: 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X.
Connect via Bluetooth to control CODE and to stream music from your iOS or Android device using the GatewayTM App. Connect via USB to use CODE as a DAW interface to record, and to stream audio from you computer. Connect your MP3 player via CODE’s dedicated audio input to jam along with your favourite tracks or plug headphones in for a personal CODE experience. Connect CODE’s programmable footcontroller* to assign up to 30 Presets or control panel functions.
- PRESETS: 100
- WATTAGE: 25W
- INPUTS: 1
- CONTROLS: BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, GAIN, VOLUME, PRE FX, AMP, MOD, DEL, REV, POWER, CAB
- PRE AMP MODELS: 14
- POWER AMP MODELS: 4
- SPEAKER CABINET MODELS: 8
- FX: 24 (5 SIMULTANEOUSLY)
- SPEAKERS: 1x10"
- Marshall CODE 25 - DemoToday we check out the new Code 25 combo from Marshall Amplification! Buy It Now: http://amzn.to/1tpg0ik Marshall Amps: http://bit.ly/24ILYBp Signal C...Today we check out the new Code 25 combo...
- [NAMM] Marshall CODE Modeling Ampli...Marshall's Nick Bowcott takes us through the impressive-sounding new CODE modeling amplifier line, and then shreds on one in the Marshall sound room. ...Marshall's Nick Bowcott takes us through...