Martin D-X2E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric - Rosewood
The Martin D-X2E Rosewood dreadnought sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured rosewood pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E Rosewood, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play.
With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved.
It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and end pin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Acoustic-electric guitar with HPL back and sides
- Fishman MX electronics onboard
- Performing Artist neck with comfortable High Performance taper
- Compensated TUSQ saddle for accurate intonation
- Scalloped X bracing for enhanced projection and a balanced tone
- Gig Bag included