- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
National Style O 14 Fret Reso-Phonic Acoustic Guitar - Polished
They're here...A big Aloha to National Reso-Phonic Guitars - the real deal, handmade in San Luis Obispo, California. Their tone and style is like no other; evocative and inspiring. Keep an eye and an ear out for these when they make it into the store and check them out for yourself.
National’s 14-Fret Style “O” became an icon when Mark Knopfler began using a late 1930s model and pictured it prominently on the cover of Dire Straits’ Brothers in Arms album released in 1985. Our reproduction is true to the vintage original. The smaller, 14-fret body allows versatility and ease of access for reaching those higher notes. The brass-bodied instrument is polished to a mirror-like shine, nickel plated, and then etched with the exotic Hawaiian palm-tree scenes. The maple neck is finished in a traditional sunburst. An ivoroid-bound ebony fretboard and vintage-style engraved tuners complete the look of this enduring classic.
- Polished Nickel Plated Brass Top, Back and Sides
- Etched Hawaiian design
- Hard Rock Maple Neck - Sunburst Finish
- Ebony Fingerboard with Mother Of Pearl dots
- Bone Nut
- Peg-style Headstock
- Vintage-style Engraved Tuners
- Two way adjustable Truss-Rod
- Satin polyester resin Neck Finish
- National Deluxe Hardshell Case
- NationalGuitars.movNational Guitars commercial created and produced by Adam Biddle - www.adambiddle.com - Music 'Sweet Petunia' by Tony Balocco www.tonibalocco.com - Voi...National Guitars commercial created and ...
- National Style O 14-fret Resophonic...http://GryphonStrings.comA demonstration of the 14-fret National style O Resophonic Guitar by Paul Jacobs.Gryphon Stringed Instruments in Palo Alto, C...http://GryphonStrings.comA demonstration...