- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
- BJ500M 
Barnes & Mullins BJ500M Troubadour Banjo
Pay tribute to the heritage of Barnes & Mullins banjos with the Barnes & Mullins BJ500M Troubadour 5 String Banjo. Named after the monthly magazine published by Barnes & Mullins in 1895, the BJ500M ‘Troubadour’ 5 string banjo combines outstanding quality with a unique and striking appearance. This 5 string banjo features an ‘antique’ appearance with a patterned tone ring and flange. A low action and quick neck make this banjo a joy to play. It features a stunning closed back burl maple resonator, which delivers an authentic, punchy bluegrass tone that sounds as great as this banjo looks. The resonator is matched by a hard maple neck and maple laminate rim. Geared machine heads ensure improved tuning stability. The BJ500M also features a rolled brass tone ring to improve the volume and projection of the instrument. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you should definitely check out the BJ500M.
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Resonator: Burl Maple
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Rim: Maple Laminate
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Brackets: 24
- Hardware: Antique Gold
- Head: Remo Renaissance
- Machineheads: Geared, Planetary Style
- Barnes & Mullins BJ500m, 5-stri...First a little disclaimer, I don't really play the banjo and I have no idea what I'm doing so please don't judge me too hard. After not being able to ...First a little disclaimer, I don't reall...
- Bill Keith testing a Barnes & M...Recorded in 2004 at Bill's. Woodstock N YRecorded in 2004 at Bill's. Woodstock N ...
- Barnes and Mullins Bluegrass BanjoFoggy Mountain BreakdownFoggy Mountain Breakdown