- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
Eastman EBJ-WL1 Open Back Banjo
Absolutely beautiful banjo... the design is based on a classic early 1900s Fairbanks Whyte Laydie No.2, this great sounding open back banjo was reverse engineered from an extant example of the iconic open back turn-of-the-century banjo. It mimics the original in every way with the exception of modern geared tuners.Neck Material:3 Piece Maple w/ Ebony Strip
Rim Demensions:3/8" thick x 10 3/4" width Rim 3/8"
Body Top:Coated Remo Head
Body Back/Sides:Open Back Maple Rim
Inlay:Pearl Diamond, Star, Diamond
Head Skin (Top):Remo BJ-1012-H6
Bridge:Maple/ Ebony Top
Action Height:Strings 1-4 (0.09"), String 5 (0.06")
- Eastman White Laydie Banjo Product ...Product Link: https://store.banjobenclark.com/products/eastman-banjo Picker: Nathan McAlisterProduct Link: https://store.banjobenclar...
- Eastman WL-1 Whyte Laydie Banjo | E...www.elderly.com Contact us directly: http://elderly.com/PHONES.htm Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elderly.instruments Tunes: Nancy How'...www.elderly.com Contact us directly: htt...
- Eastman EBJ-WL1 Whyte Laydie Banjo ...Our special guest, Tony Furtado, gets a first look at Eastman's only banjo… the EBJ-WL1, a recreation of the classic Fairbanks Whyte Laydie Banjo - ...Our special guest, Tony Furtado, gets a ...
- Snowdrop - Travis Brink (Bart Reite...