- In Stock
- Product Code:
Modeled after the design of the legendary PRS Custom
series, this guitar was crafted with a unique touch. Featuring a Ziricote top, SE
caliber appointments, and sick PRS electronics, this guitar is great for
advanced players who want a strong, natural look and PRS playability. Ziricote has a striking natural appearance. The dark, flowing wood grain has a
"spider web" look to it, which is visible on the top of this guitar.
It's highlighted nicely by a cream outline. More dense than rosewood, but with
similar tonal qualities, Ziricote has nice, deep basses and vibrant trebles.
The back of this guitar is a rich mahogany, creating a smooth visual transition
from back to front. Combined with a maple wide-thin neck and 24-fret rosewood
fretboard, the wood on this guitar is some of the finest.
- Ziricote Topped Mahogany Body
- Cream Outline on the Body and Neck
- Maple Wide-Thin Neck
- 24-Fret Rosewood Fretboard with Bird Inlays
- Dual 85/15 "S" Pickups with Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control and 3-Way Blade Switch
- PRS Patented Tremolo Bridge and PRS-Designed Nickel Tuners
- Includes Gig Bag
- PRS SE Custom 24 DemoReviewed in Guitarist 414 Gear demos playlist: http://goo.gl/30cAf Subscribe for more from Guitarist: http://goo.gl/2PRXE Buy Guitarist magazine in pr...Reviewed in Guitarist 414 Gear demos pla...
- SE Factory Tour: Surabaya, Indonesi...Step behind the scenes of our SE factory in Surabaya, Indonesia to see the meticulous approach taken in creating our SE family of instruments. We'll b...Step behind the scenes of our SE factory...