- In Stock
- Product Code:
- McCarty 594
- A 24.594” scale length, just slightly longer than 24.5” and where the model gets its name.
- 58/15 LT pickups. LT, meaning low turns, which give the guitar a warm, clear tone.
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls positioned so players can roll off both volume knobs at the same time.
- The added versatility of push/pull coil taps for each pickup for more tonal options
- A new Pattern Vintage neck carve, which shares the same width measurements as PRS’s Pattern neck but is slightly thicker front to back and features an asymmetrical carve with a little less meat on the treble side and a little more meat on the bass side of the neck.
- Tweaked Phase III tuners have an added set screw that pulls the tuner’s gear and worm together (while “locking” over the worm to prevent slipping) to promote tone transfer from the string directly into the guitar with as little energy as possible being detracted. (The tuner functions identically to standard Phase III tuners for re-stringing. Set screws must NOT be adjusted outside of the PRS factory. Making any adjustments to this feature may cause the tuner to stop functioning properly.)
- The PRS McCarty 594 | PRS Guitarshttp://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/electrics/core/mccarty_594_2017 The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly famili...http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/elec...
- PRS McCarty 594 DemoReviewed in Guitarist 409 Gear demos playlist: http://goo.gl/30cAf Subscribe for more from Guitarist: http://goo.gl/2PRXE Buy Guitarist magazine in pr...Reviewed in Guitarist 409 Gear demos pla...