- In Stock
- Product Code:
** AS NEW ** Lovely guitar. Versatile & with an immensely rich sound to rival even the most respected traditionally made acoustics. RainSong's all-graphite top has Projection Tuned Layering technology that eliminates bracing to give the top amazing response. It has a big, deep sound chamber so has lots of volume with warm, rolling bass notes. .The guitar's N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with renowned artist Steve Miller & master luthier John Bolin & is based on a modified U profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. It has a truss rod that is accessible from the headstock however as graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity & temperature, the purpose of the truss rod is purely to allow you to customize the relief to suit your playing preferences. Comes complete with RainSong hardshell case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite Black Ice soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom mother-of-pearl sharks.
- Accessories: Tusq nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.8"
- Body length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T
- Actual Weight: 2kgs
- Includes Rainsong hard case