- In Stock
- Product Code:
The reinvented Blues Cube series launches the classic 1x12 combo amp into a new era, combining genuine tube sound and response with modern reliability and easy portability. Going far beyond modeling, Roland’s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
- Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and Tremolo/EFX Loop
- Roland Blues Cube — Don FelderDon Felder (Eagles, solo artist) checks out the new Roland Blues Cube amp and gives his first impressions. For more info: Blues Cube Artist http://www...Don Felder (Eagles, solo artist) checks ...
- Roland Blues Cube Stage DemoIn this episode we get all bluesy with the Roland Blues Cube Stage. This 60W 1 x 12" Guitar Combo Amp with Two Channels, Tube Logic Design, Onboa...In this episode we get all bluesy with t...