- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
- 210CE-PLUS 
Taylor 210CE Plus Acoustic Guitar With Pickup
With its layered Indian rosewood back and sides and solid Sitka spruce top, this 200 Series Dreadnought offers all the power and punch of its traditionalist body shape with the inimitable Taylor twist of clarity and balance.
The larger body generates plenty of low-end warmth and projection, while the solid top brings articulation and a crisp high end that make it a good choice for all styles of music, whether you’re practicing at home or building your career as a musician. Upgraded appointments for this Plus model include black binding, a glossy finish, and Taylor nickel tuners. It ships with ES2 electronics and a Venetian cutaway in a new Aerocase™ designed to deliver lightweight damage protection when you transport your guitar.
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- 25 1/2" Scale neck with West African Ebony fretboard
- ES-2 Pickup with built-in Tuner
- Sturdy Taylor Gig Bag
- Taylor 210ce Plus - a Perfect Match...Believe it or not, Quinton seems to LOVE the boom from this new Taylor Dreadnought, the 210ce Plus. Could be the X-bracing? Could be the tonewood comb...Believe it or not, Quinton seems to LOVE...
- Taylor 210ce Plus - The New Tween i...For 2020, Taylor Guitars continued to expand their lineup, this time in the popular 200 Series. The new 200 Plus which includes both a square shoulder...For 2020, Taylor Guitars continued to ex...