- In Stock
- Product Code:
Vox MV50 Boutique
Equipped with the next-generation vacuum tube Nutube, and featuring a stunningly light-weight design of only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.), these amp heads boast a high 50W of output power. The MV50 Boutique distills the sound of a legendary boutique amp coveted by guitarists. With even more variations, the MV50 series is expanding its offering and showing no signs of slowing down.MV50 Boutique, a rebirth of legendary boutique amp sounds! The MV50 Boutique distills the sound of legendary boutique amps coveted by pro guitarists. It covers the range from warm and clean to cutting overdrive that's ideal for expressive leads, and responds naturally to the subtle nuances of your playing. Out of all the MV50 models, the MV50 Boutique produces a sense of compression that is most typical of a traditional vacuum tube amp.
- Only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.)! An ultra-compact head amp that you can easily carry in one hand.
- In spite of its size, monster-class sound power with 50W output.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology.
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy.
- EQ switch provides sound that's the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used.
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer.
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter.
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series.
- Vox MV50 Clean, AC & Rock Heads...
- All Vox MV50 Mini Heads ComparedLet's compare all the MV50 Nutube Amps from Vox side by side and also talk a bit about what this technology could give us, if Vox develops it a bit fu...Let's compare all the MV50 Nutube Amps f...
- Vox MV 50 Boutique - Sound Demo (no...