- In Stock
- Product Code:
- WA-JP 
Warm Audio Jet Phaser Multimode Fuzz and Phaser Pedal
The Warm Audio Jet Phaser is a hyper-authentic recreation of this famous pedal, accurate from the gooey swirl of the audio circuit to the look and feel of the enclosure, except that it’s true bypass and far more affordable and reliable than vintage units.
The Jet Phaser contains six modes, with two labeled "PHASE" and four labeled "JET". The two PHASE modes produce traditional phasing effects, with the first having moderate modulation depth for more subtle sounds, and the second having increased depth for more exaggerated results.
However, the similarities to normal phase pedals end there. The four JET modes engage the "jet" (or fuzz) effect, and that's when things get seriously fun! There are four fuzz/phase combinations:
1.Bright fuzz/shallow phase | 2.Bright fuzz/deep phase | 3.Dark fuzz/shallow phase | 4. Dark fuzz/deep phase
When the JET modes are active, the pedal's output level is controlled by the JET LEVEL knob. This enables you to set up the JET modes as a boost, if desired—which could be perfect for solos!
The seventies were an amazing time, as bell-bottoms, chains and afros dominated the fashion scene and the swoosh and swirl of phaser effects were everywhere on the radio. From the guitar work of David Gilmour, Brian May and Eddie Van Halen to the trail-blazing keyboard stylings of Steely Dan, Herbie Hancock and Paul Simon’s Richard Tee, it seemed like everyone was incorporating phasers into their sound.
Of all of the designs available during that time period, one phaser pedal stood apart from the others due to its flexibility, sound quality and addition of fuzz sounds, and it was immediately adopted by funk bass pioneer Larry Graham as the core of his modulated sound with both Sly and The Family Stone and his own Graham Central Station.
- faithful recreation of the original “jet” phase circuit
- uses premium components throughout, including carbon film resistors and film capacitors
- true bypass operation
- six modes: jet (1–4), phase (1–2)
- effect/normal and fast/slow foot switches
- jet level, mode, resonance, and slow rate knobs
- gradual rate change when fast/slow switch is pressed, simulating a rotary cab
- 1/4" input (inst) and output (amp) jacks
- dc adapter/battery switch
- rugged steel chassis with attractive wooden side panels
- powered by two 9v batteries or 18v dc adapter (included)
- power consumption: 9ma
- width: 10.25" | depth: 6.5" | height: 2.25" |weight: 4.6 lbs