- 5-7 Days
- Product Code:
The Yamaha DXR12 Active PA Speaker features a 2-way bi-amplified design with an 12'' woofer and a 1.4'' compression tweeter. The rear panel of the speaker offers a 3-channel mixer with multiple input connections which allow you to connect a variety of sources, as well as independent level controls, a selectable HPF and a link output for connecting an additional DXR speaker. Equipped with FIR-X tuning, the DXR12 allows you to optimise the frequency and phase response to create a smooth crossover transition. An intelligent D-Contour compression ensures a consistent, crystal-clear sound throughout all output levels. Engineered to withstand the rigours of the road and complete with both multiple rigging points and a dual-angle pole mount cup, the Yamaha DXR12 active speaker is perfect for a range of live performance applications.
- 12'' Low-Frequency Woofer and 1.4'' Tweeter
- 2-Way Bi-Amplified Design with 700W RMS Power
- FIR-X Tuning Optimises Sonic Performance
- Multiple Rigging Points and Dual-Angle Pole Socket
- Lightweight and Durable ABS Enclosure
- UNBOXING - Yamaha DXR12Sean Walker, of our Client Relations Team, jumped into the studio this week to unbox the DXR12 Powered Speaker from Yamaha. Contact us this week to ge...Sean Walker, of our Client Relations Tea...
- Presentation of the DXR Active Loud...Power to the People Building upon the proven success and technological advantages of their big brother DSR-Series, the DXR-Series brings the superior ...Power to the People Building upon the pr...