- Call or Email for Availability
- Product Code:
The Yamah MX88 is the complete solution for the modern piano player needing realistic piano action, inspiring synth sound and easy connectivity to computers and iOS devices.
The MX88 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted action. GHS weighted action has a heavier response in the low keys and a lighter response in the high keys. This provides realistic acoustic piano touch and response. Special matte black key tops absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use, perfect for long practice or performance sessions. The Full Concert Grand piano in the MX88 comes directly from the MOTIF series.
The MX88 features an impressive selection of over 1,000 Voices from the legendary MOTIF. Choose from authentic re-creations of classic tine and reed electric pianos or retro tonewheel organs with rotary speaker effect. There are also punchy and percussive Clav sounds when you want to get funky. This wide variety of sounds makes the MX88 perfect for the stage, studio or worship service.
Also included are amazing recreations of orchestral strings, woodwinds, pipe organs, brass and more make the MX88 an inspirational tool for orchestrators, educators and producers. For the aspiring producer, the highly expressive and playable acoustic and electric guitars, basses, tonewheel organs and drum kits offer a powerful and professional sonic pallete.
The MX88 is more than a great-sounding synthesizer; it's the hub of your studio! The MX88 is USB audio and MIDI class-compliant, letting you record and playback stereo audio to and from your computer or iOS device. This is perfect when recording the MX88 into your DAW and listening to your mixes through speakers or headphones.
The MX88 does more than connect to your DAW, it's also a dedicated control surface. Use the onboard transport controls with your DAW and interact with plug-in parameters via the control knobs. There are dozens of built-in Remote Control Templates for interacting with popular softsynths and plug-ins, giving your software a hardware feel.With DAW remote control capabilities, there’s also a 16-channel MIDI interface for using the MX88 as both a keyboard controller and tone generator.
- 88 Graded Hammer Action keybed
- 128 Note Polyphony / 16 Part Multitimbral
- Powerful MOTIF Sound Engine with acoustic and synthesizer sounds
- Voices - Preset: 1,106 Normal Voices + 61 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 128 Normal Voices + 8 Drum Kits
- Effects - Reverb x 9 types (42 presets), Chorus x 17 types (88 presets), Insertion Effect x 48types (267 presets) x 4, Master EQ (5 bands)
- VCM FX Engine
- USB audio and MIDI class-compliant
- Cubase LE2 Included
- Introducing the MX88 music synthesi...Piano touch, synth sound and computer/iOS connectivity The MX88 music synthesizer is the complete solution for the modern piano player, aspiring music...Piano touch, synth sound and computer/iO...
- Yamaha MX88 Quick Tips | Performanc...A series of tips and tricks for the MX88 player from Music Production Pro Hans-Peter Henkel. Part 1 demonstrates the steps to layer two Parts for a ne...A series of tips and tricks for the MX88...
- Yamaha MX88 Quick Tips | Performanc...A series of tips and tricks for the MX88 player from Music Production Pro Hans-Peter Henkel. In this second installment learn how to split the keyboar...A series of tips and tricks for the MX88...
- Yamaha MX88 Quick Tips | Cubase AIA series of tips and tricks for the MX88 player from Music Production Pro Hans-Peter Henkel. In this video discover how MX88 can be teamed with the bu...A series of tips and tricks for the MX88...