- Out of Stock
- Product Code:
Yamaha THR5A Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
These are fantastic little amps for your acoustic. Suitable for recording, home use and out and about, or getting a little more volume at rehearsals. It features some great mic models and effects to add some variation to your sound. It can be used with either steel string or nylon string guitars.
THR5A is optimized for use with electric-acoustic and Silent Guitars. Utilising advanced modeling technologies developed by Yamaha, THR5A offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics combined with studio-grade effects to create recording-studio tone direct from your guitar and wherever you are.
- Amp Type: CONDENSER*, DYNAMIC*, TUBE*, NYLON*, EG CLN (*Mic simulation)
- Effects: COMPRESSOR, COMPRESSOR/CHORUS, CHORUS, FLANGER*, PHASER*, TREMOLO*, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, HALL REVERB, SPRING REVERB*, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner
- Controlls: MIC TYPE, BLEND/GAIN, MASTER, TONE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, VOLUME, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Sources: AC Adaptor (included) or Battery (AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions - not included)
- Size/Weight: 271mm x 167mm x 120mm, 2.0kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM