- Currently Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- 32-Bit integer / 192 kHz
- 2 Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power
- Latency-free DSP-supported monitoring with REV-X reverb, channel strip and guitar amp classics (also included as VST 3 and AU plug-ins)
- Monitor mix knob
- Mono switch
- 2 Microphone / line combo inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm jack (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar)
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- MIDI input and output
- USB 3.0 power supply (optional power supply required for USB 2.0)
- Sturdy metal housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 159 x 47 x 159 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Includes Cubase AI and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad (download versions)
- Steinberg UR22C Review - Did Steinb...The Steinberg UR22C is the successor of the UR22 MKII. In this video I'll show you how this interface performs and go over the improvements of the UR2...The Steinberg UR22C is the successor of ...
- Guitar Amp Classics and DSP plugins...Hi everyone! Here is a jam video with Guitar Amp Classics and DSP plugins from my new mobile audio interface Steinberg UR22C. Hope you enjoy! https://...Hi everyone! Here is a jam video with Gu...
- Higher, Faster, Stronger | URC USB ...UR-C Series audio interfaces take you higher, faster and stronger with your music: Higher with true 32-bit resolution, Faster with USB 3.0 and USB Typ...UR-C Series audio interfaces take you hi...