1. What is your role in the store?
Sales assistant, staff theme song composer
2. What styles of music are you into?
Rock, metal, electronic, everything from the 80's & 90's, Jazz, ambient, soundtracks... Variety is the spice of life!
3. Equipment you currently own?
Mayones Jabba and Comodous 5 string basses, Fender 5 string Jazz bass, Ibanez BTB4 string bass, Maton Jb-4 fretless bass, Eden WT550 and WTX500 heads, Eden Cabs, Dark Glass b7K, Taylor GS Mini Koa, Martin D-18, Yamaha DBR12, MG12XU mixer, Boss ME-80, various TC Elctronic/BOSS/Line 6 effects, Walton's & Clarke Tin whistles, Susato Low E whistle and loads more stuff a musician tends to hoard over a long time!
4. Piece of gear or instrument you have previously owned… and wish you never sold?
I put my very first guitar out for roadside collection. It was a Squier Bullet Stratocaster. It wasn't the best guitar in the world but only after I discarded it did I realise how sentimental it was!
6. Favourite effects pedal?
7. Where do you play at the moment?
I play all over Perth as a solo Musician and I get over to the USA, UK & Europe regularly with my band Voyager.
8. Who have you played with?
Deftones, Karnivool, Twelve Foot Ninja, Children of Bodom, Alestorm, Pain of Salvation, Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, Evergrey, Orphaned Land, Devin Townsend and lots more.
9. When did you start playing?
When I was 13. I started on Bass then moved to Guitar and did both from then on!
10. What is the best memory or gig you have played?
Playing at ProgPower USA in Atlanta, Georgia for the first time in 2011. It was an incredible experience.
11. Who do most look up to musically or who has influenced you the most so far?
Mikael Akerfeldt of Opeth. Jeff Buckley is way up there too!
12. Best piece of advice you could give to other musicians?
Don't restrict yourself to one style of genre of music. Be a sponge and absorb all the music you can.